Products> Medicinal Products Not Subject to Medical Prescription
> Food Supplements
> Medicinal Products Subject to Medical Prescription
> Hospital Generic Medicinal Products
Medicinal Products Not Subject to Medical Prescription
Systral®SYSTRAL is indicated for topical application in insect bites, mild burns, sunburns, chilblain, pruriginous and allergic dermatitis, such as those caused by jellyfish, eczema (...)
Lidonostrum Gele 2%Lidonostrum Gele 2% is indicated in the superficial anaesthesia and lubrication:
- of the urethra;
- of the nasal and pharyngeal cavities;
- during procto-rectoscopy;
- during tracheal intubation;
- for the relieve of pain in children after circumcision;
- in the symptomatic treatment of pain regarding cystitis and urethritis.
Lidonostrum 5% ointmentPharmacotherapeutic group: group 2-2: cerebrospinal nervous system. Local anaesthetics.
Your doctor has prescribed you Lidonostrum:
- For the temporary relieve of pain caused by burns and mild skin abrasion, such as sunburns, Herpes Zoster and oral Herpes, nipple irritation and insect bites.
- For anaesthesia of the mucosae, such as in haemorrhoids and anal fissure
- For pain relive during medical procedures such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy, endotracheal intubation.
- For stomatology: superficial anaesthesia of the gums before injection, tartar removal and insertion of dental prosthesis.