Nailner 2 in 1
Nailner 2 in 1 is a medical device for the treatment of fungal infections.
Read labeling and instructions for use carefully.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not expose the treated area to direct sunlight after application.
Discontinue use in case of allergic reaction or irritation.
Do not use on injured skin.
Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
*44% of consumers experienced a brightening effect of the nail after seven days of use. Information available on request.
For further info, visit www.nailner.pt.